Schedule Your Next Vein Treatment in Northeast Nebraska
If you are thinking about vein treatment in Norfolk, Nebraska, you are most likely headed to meet Dr. Fennessy at the Vein Clinic of Northeast Nebraska. But before your visit, here are two things to keep in mind:
Common Questions a Vein Doctor Will Ask
For spider veins, your doctor may ask questions like:
- Have you suffered any injuries to the area the spider veins are occurring?
- Do you spend a lot of time in the sun?
- Have you explored ways to reduce the appearance of spider veins by losing weight, exercising or wearing compression stockings?
For varicose veins, your doctor will likely ask you:
- Do varicose veins run in your family?
- Has the skin over your varicose veins recently changed in texture or color?
- Do you have tired, achy legs?
- Have you tried more conservative management techniques such as losing weight, being more active and wearing compression garments?
The Vein Doctor Norfolkans Trust for Real Results
At the Vein Clinic of Northeast Nebraska, they are focused on diagnosing and treating vein diseases. Led by Dr. Thomas N. Fennessy, our vein care team provides the highest standard of vein care in Norfolk. It is time to look and feel your best — give them a call today at (402) 316-4320.